Saturday 16 April 2016

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

Spoilers for Doctor Who season six.

In my swedish blog Onda Cirkeln (that I have with five of my friends) I dedicated a post to crazy conspiracies and epic ships. I talked about Legends of Tomorrow, which is quickly becoming one of my fave series. It's here:  Galna konspirationsteorier och episka ships

For those of you who don't know Swedish: I am talking about Rip Hunter's lineage. I've got this crazy theory that he's related to Sara Lance. Don't worry, it's not a spoiler, it's nothing else than my imagination... Oooor is it?

DC's Legends of Tomorrow -- "Blood Ties" -- Image LGN103A_0257b.jpg -- Pictured (L-R): Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary and Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter -- Photo: Cate Cameron/The CW -- © 2016 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Now I've got more fuel to the flame. Bear with me.

Rip Hunter is played by Arthur Darvill, which many of you recognize as Amy Ponds boyfriend Rory Williams in Doctor Who.

amyart_1893101c

Doctor_Who_s_Arthur_Darvill__I_wish_Amy_and_Rory_had_gone_back_to_the_sixties

The woman behind Arthur Darvill is Alex Kingston, playing River Song, a mysterious time traveller that turns out to be Amy and Rorys daughter, Melody Pond.
riversong1

Alex Kingston is also playing Sara Lance mother Dinah Lance i Arrow.
Arrow -- "Heir to the Demon" -- Image AR213b_0293b -- Pictured (L-R): Caity Lotz as Sara Lance, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, and Alex Kingston as Dinah Lance -- Photo: Cate Cameron/The CW -- © 2014 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Sooooo...  In Doctor Who  Arthur Darvill's character is the father of Alex Kingston's character . In Arrow Alex Kingston's character is the mother of  Caity Lotz's character (Sara Lance).

Then Caity Lotz's character  HAVE TO BE the mother of Arthur Darvill's character  in Legends Of Tomorrow.

Case closed.

No, I'll never give this crazy theory up.

No comments: