Monday 4 October 2010

Robin McKinley - Sunshine a.k.a. Miss talk-a-lot.

"Yes, I shall tell you why I am stuck in these chains, but first I am obliged to squander on for about two pages about tattoos. Yes, I think I'll do that. Tattoos will be nice. Oh look a butterfly. And yes, today certainly is tuesday no wait it's monday come to think about it, and one does so rarely think about the day and the moment we live in. Just embrace the day. Seeeeize it. Yepp. Seize the day, someone said. Carpe Diem! Who was that person? Oh wait, where was I again?"


Okej jag erkänner, det där var inte från boken, det var mina egna ord. Men det låter ungefär så där, åtminstone fyrtio sidor in. Vad som är positivt är att jag är såld trots babblet. Jag vill ju veta varför han sitter fast i de där kedjorna. Är bara litet sur på författarinnan som låter mig läsa två ointressanta sidor om tatueringar först.

Det kommer mera då boken är utläst.

1 comment:

Marias bokliv said...

bästa teasern på länge! *s*